Friday, November 21, 2008

About a month late

We carved pumpkins last month and our kids thought it was pretty great. They loved their pumpkins and we had a lot of fun. Although we learned that Ethan doesn't want to help anyone, he wants to do it all by himself like everyone else. We'll be better prepared next year.




The finished products. The artwork of Mikayla, Jayden and Matthew.

Jay and I worked on this one. FYI, not such an easy thing to be carving at the same time on the same pumpkin.


I know this is way late, but I am trying to get out of being tagged, and it was agreed upon that updating the blog would suffice, so here you go Brandi! :)

We will be blogging about our great trip to Texas, so you can get super excited about that one. Except those of you that have already heard about our trip, I suppose you can just look at the cool pics that we'll post with it. Too bad we didn't take more!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Those are some seriously big pumpkins! I love your Mario pumpkin! Way cute!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

I got to see the pumpkins in person but the pics are sooo cool!

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

totally satisfied! Amazing. Im related to these people...wow. lucky me!