Sunday, December 5, 2010

Emma


Well folks, we now have two and a half dozen people in our family! There are two parents and a half dozen kids.

Emma was born on December 1, 2010 at 12:19 pm. She weighed in at a healthy 8 lbs 6 oz, meaning she was our second smallest baby (our smallest was 8 lbs 4 oz). She was 20.5 inches long. That means Jay's mom and Brandi were right on with their guesses on the length, and David was only two minutes shy of the actual time of birth, so you three let us know what kind of candy bar you like!

Our kids had some pretty great guesses, but Matthew's was particularly great. He guessed Emma would weigh 3 lbs and only be 5 inches long. Jayden told him that Emma's head alone would be at least 5 inches long, so Matthew amended his guess to 7 inches. We're glad he was way off!

Emma is an angel! She has been perfect. We have been blessed to be six for six with easy going babies! Both she and Sherrie are doing very well.

And here are some pics:












Welcome to the Crazy Awesome Johnson Family, Emma! We love you!

15 comments:

Joel (Bob) and Dresden said...

So cute! I am squealing with delight at her cuteness! I can't wait to show the kids when they wake up.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Nicole said...

She's beautiful! She looks like a Johnson baby for sure! I don't know what Mikayla looked like as a baby, but this is my 3rd Johnson baby and she blends in nicely:)

Love you guys!

Shauna said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely perfect!

The Mitchells said...

ADORABLE!!! And Sherrie - you look fantastic!!! Congratulations! Love you!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Beautiful congrat!

Nancy Ross said...

I love that she's sticking her tongue out in several of the photos. She's beautiful and looks like a happy, peaceful baby. Congratulations from the Ross family!

Mike and Chiye said...

Yeah!!! I love babies. She is a super cute one too. Congrats!

Jessica said...

Stop it. She is amazing. She looks like a little female Ethan. I love her. And your whole family. Move back. Just do it. For reals. Please!

Sherrie, you look hot. I'm not even kidding.

David said...

Welcome indeed! Congrats guys...so happy for the two of you!

Shari Davis said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations! And for real, Sherrie, you look AMAZING! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple months and hang out and just have fun!

Stephanie said...

Oh I LOVE the pictures! What a gorgeous little girl! Sherrie, you looked beautiful before AND after. :) Congratulations to you all! :)

miriam.plass said...

What a gorgeous little girl! She already has the Johnson smile! I'm so glad that SuperMan made it home for the delivery! You guys are awesome parents!!

Winn Family said...

i have beent thinking about you and thinking about you and thinking about you!!! First I talked with April and she told me you guys weren't sure Jay was going to be home for the birth....so I was so sad and then BOOM, I check your blog and you've had the baby and she's SO PRETTY and your AMAZING family IS together and it just made me soooooooooo happy! So thanks! And for real...you guys are incredible!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet! And I would have 6 kids too if I looked that good when I was pregnant.

Dawnell said...

Congratulations!! Love the pics! I'm confused about that first pic of Sherrie, though... ummm... that's not at 9months, is it?? I'll have to remember that photography technique of having the belly fade into white. :) So happy for you and your 2 and a 1/2 dozen!