Friday, June 6, 2008

"Crazy Awesome" vs. "Awesome Crazy"

Most of you probably haven't noticed, but we have changed the title of our blog. So we decided to point it out so you that you will notice! Although we are undoubtedly the Awesome Crazy Johnsons, we have decided that we are more the Crazy Awesome Johnsons. The difference, of course (as defined by us), is that "awesome crazy" means it is absolutely fantastic how mental we are. True. But, "crazy awesome" means it is absolutely mental how fantastic we are. Obviously, the latter applies much more than the former!

Awesome Crazy:
We definitely need to remodel our bathroom here in Georgia!


Crazy Awesome:
Ethan using the Force to rescue our canoe's paddle

2 comments:

David said...

You crazy awesome Johnson's are brave. I can't imagine ever putting all of our kids in a canoe. I can see the carnage now as the canoe gets swamped! :)

Thanks for a good laugh. I hope Jay made it to the bathroom.

Nicole said...

Hey, this is Boone. Nicole just showed me your blog and I think it is hilarious that you had almost the same word for word thought I did about "crazy awesome" versus "awesome crazy." You guys are so crazy awesome that I think you guys should start writing that on all of your stuff, like balls, frisbees, water coolers from Freds, etc. Happy b-day, Jay!!! You are old!